Using two-step verification. Two-step verification is an optional feature that adds more security to your account. When you have two–step verification enabled, any attempt to verify your phone number on WhatsApp must be accompanied by the six-digit PIN that you created using this feature.
How step Verification on Whatsapp.
- Open WhatsApp then select Settings
- Click on Account
- Click on Two-Step verification
- Click on Enable.
- Next you’ll be asked to enter a six-digit PIN Code,
6 Renter the 6 digit PIN to confirm it. It’s very important that you remember this number as it is essentially your new password.
- You’ll then be prompted to enter an email address
- Renter your Email Address again to confirm.
- You are now done go back to chat by renter the code to open your Chat.
Follow us on https://web.facebook.com/seltechmedia/